To maximize the available bathroom space, a very practical storage design is helpful. Most flats, apartment, and other houses have just enough space and in most instances, the bathroom has the smallest space. Here are some bathroom storage tips and tricks that can help you organize your stuff for the bathroom and other things.
1. Categorize. When you categorize your bathroom stuff, creating a storage bin won’t be difficult. For instance, your towels, tissue rolls, cosmetics, cotton balls, and the like, are placed in one area. The best way to store these things is to put them in one circular type of hanging storage. It uniquely designed circular storage can be mounted right above the bowl tank, behind the door or on the lavatory wall for easy access.
2. Utilize the back of the shower area. Most people want to utilize the showerhead to hand their bathroom stuff, but this is not at all pleasing to the eye. Why not mount a sleek hanging organizer at the back of the shower area. You can mount it either on the right side of the wall or at the left, whichever is safe for you.
3. Use the back of the bathroom door. You need an expensive storage bin at the back of the door, to store your stuff. You can use wicker or some inexpensive wood to make shelves. AS to the design, you can simply search for the DIY bathroom shelves and try to make one or make your design. Make sure you know what you are going to put on those shelves before starting your design. Its usability is your main concern here, so make a design according to its functionality.
4. If your space allows it, add a cabinet inside the bathroom. A cabinet looks out of place inside the bathroom, but the storage capacity is huge. When you have a cabinet, it can store most of your bathroom stuff in one bin. You can have your towel, floor rugs, hand towel, and the rest of your toiletries. Now, if your bathroom space is too small, do away with the cabinet idea, instead use hanging ropes with shelves, to have all your bathroom stuff in it. A little creativity might help you maximize your bathroom space.
5. Freestanding is another practical option to maximize the bathroom space. There are many designs that you can emulate, or you can use to make your unique design. A keynote to remember is safety. If you have a freestanding storage, make sure it is sturdy enough to hold all your bathroom stuff. And lastly, it should be placed away from the walkway; else the freestanding storage might pose a danger to you.
6. Utilize the lavatory. Most designers have stylish piece solely for the vanity shelf. Again, you can make recycle your materials to make the shelf, or you can use the ever-famous wicker to have a sleek design. Below the sink, you can store more bathroom stuff using inexpensive materials.
To fully appreciate the beauty of your storage bins inside the bathroom, you must learn how to dispose of some clutter. Your bathroom is not your stockroom, do away with some stuff that you don’t need. Excessive stuff only adds clutter and wreck your shelves and bathroom space.